Signal growth shown is not righ/terrible

Ok, my signal shows a fairly bad grwoth -56% but I've profited . I don't get it, I had some deposits and withdrawals early on when I first started trading but i've figured a lot of things out since then.

Laugh if you want, I get it. Granted my early days were terrible and some signal providers here really screwed me over but since I've honestly profited  so why is the growth shown even negative let alone -56%!! Is there a way to get this looked at or changed, is there a contact or something? Maybe it's correct and all but that doesn't make it right. It makes me question any signal on this site and if the high flying growth ones are even close to realistic.

<...>

I really appreciate any help or guidance!

Thanks

You initial deposit was 200 ... besides, please read about the following:
How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?

And your max drawdown is more than 90% ...
I am suggesting to you to read this thread - first page of the thread (as there are some particularities about):
Signals - Reliability 

-------------------

By the way, your signal is monitored since this Monday only so I hope that some stats may be recalculated later.

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol
Reason: