The customized indicator changes from cross to cross up MT4

Good Evening, I've a problem with my customized indicator. That is, when I go to emulate it on multiple crosses and let it work for hours without closing the windows, this indicator continues to vary from cross to cross. which should remain the same because it has to calculate the same series. What could make these values change?

Thank you very much!

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

alessioale472: Good Evening, I've a problem with my customized indicator. That is, when I go to emulate it on multiple crosses and let it work for hours without closing the windows, this indicator continues to vary from cross to cross. which should remain the same because it has to calculate the same series. What could make these values change? Thank you very much!
If you need help with your code, you will have to show your code.

The logic within the indicator must be wrong or simply it’s written in the way that it’s repainting.

But to help with this issue we need to see the code, if you don’t have the code – you must find more reliable indicator.

Thanks for your support. I believe that the errors is in this string of code. Or in the cycle for(). 

<incorrectly pasted code removed>

alessioale472 #:

<incorrectly pasted code removed>

Please edit your post and use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code.

EDIT your original post, please do not just post the code correctly in a new post.

Keith Watford #:

Please edit your post and use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code.

EDIT your original post, please do not just post the code correctly in a new post.

Did you just remove a part of a user's post ? (their 1st post at that) 

Are you serious ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: Did you just remove a part of a user's post ? (their 1st post at that) Are you serious ?

What is wrong with that? It may have been removed but instruction were left on how to do it correctly in the future.

Back when @Vladimir Karputov was patrolling the forum, he removed it almost always.

It is common practice on all the forums that I know of, and I wish it would be enforced more heavily here on this forum.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What is wrong with that? It may have been removed but instruction were left on how to do it correctly in the future.

Back when @Vladimir Karputov was patrolling the forum, he removed it almost always.

It is common practice on all the forums that I know of, and I wish it would be enforced more heavily here on this forum.

What is wrong is it takes 2 clicks for someone who knows (Keith) to edit the post in contrast with the user posting their first messages 

here , who does not know that yet . This is very aggressive and rude , on their first time they did it too .

MQ entrusts moderators to give pointers and help not drive users away from its ecosystem.

This is my opinion of course . 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

What is wrong is it takes 2 clicks for someone who knows (Keith) to edit the post in contrast with the user posting their first messages 

here , who does not know that yet . This is very aggressive and rude , on their first time they did it too .

MQ entrusts moderators to give pointers and help not drive users away from its ecosystem.

This is my opinion of course . 

If I just edit the post using the code button, next time the poster pastes codes it is 90% certain that they will again post incorrectly.

So then I edit that post and the next and the next?

Anybody that actually reads the forum would know how to do it as they would have seen many many reminders in various posts to post code correctly and to post an MQL4 question in the correct section.

Sadly the majority of posters only come to the forum when they have a problem. They don't realise that so much can be learned by reading other people's topics. That is why you see the same questions asked and the same mistakes made time and time again.

Lorentzos Roussos #: What is wrong is it takes 2 clicks for someone who knows (Keith) to edit the post in contrast with the user posting their first messages here , who does not know that yet . This is very aggressive and rude , on their first time they did it too . MQ entrusts moderators to give pointers and help not drive users away from its ecosystem. This is my opinion of course . 

What I find rude is when a user does not make the effort to learn how things work before they post.

If I visit someone's house, or even a public place, I make the effort to read the situation and behave myself accordingly.

Reason: