Custom Symbol has live data- but custom time zones not enabling?

Hello, I've set the custom symbol Synthetic instrument formula to "ENQH23" and it is moving with live data -->

However the custom time zones that I set up in this custom symbol does not engange. How can I enable the custom time zones for example 1300-2000 each day (removing any extra data in the day).
I would also if succeed with this be able to add a indicator onto it if possible.

Would be very greatful for any help

maxkill2: Hello, I've set the custom symbol Synthetic instrument formula to "ENQH23" and it is moving with live data --> However the custom time zones that I set up in this custom symbol does not engange. How can I enable the custom time zones for example 1300-2000 each day (removing any extra data in the day). I would also if succeed with this be able to add a indicator onto it if possible. Would be very greatful for any help
If you need help with your code, you will have to show your code.

Fernando Carreiro #:
If you need help with your code, you will have to show your code.

Thankyou for your comment, greatly appreciated.

Well, that's on my part embarrassing as I didn't know I needed special code for this to work I thought I could just put the hours into the symbol and have it working .. Well, what do I do now Sir?

I simply need the live chart with custom hours, be able to add a indicator to it that's it (and preferrably be able to place trades on it that is from what I understand copied onto the real contract but that's a lot of work to get working perhaps)

Reason: