When will the stragegy tester be available?

MetaTrader4 is wonderful ! But until now, the strategy tester is not available yet! It is a regret. Would the MetaQuotes group like to tell us when the strategy tester will be available?

soon

soon

How soon? Is there a schedule?

i don't know much about programming but i can imagine that building and debugging a strategy tester for all these feature rich functions isn't everybody's cup of tee so maybe patience is a virtue. am sure it's going to be worth the wait.

soon

would this be provided in next release,may be build 188?

If you think about it,
Build 168 (the latest) was all about data pumping and included an update to the Data Center Proxy. See here: "MetaTrader 4 build 168. MetaTrader Data Center build 166."

Data Pumping is, presumably, the heart and soul of operating the strategy tester. This is what makes teh tester accurate or inaccurate. It has been a rather long time in between this build and the last one and all that is updated is data pumping issues. So, one might surmize that the Backtester is thier current focus and they are working just as hard as they can on it at the moment.

At least this is what I would like to believe, but what do I know?

There is no good wine until its time :)

I am waiting for the strategy tester too. Hope they could release it as soon as possible.
Reason: