Requesting a simple implementation of iCustom function

Hello all,

I have an indicator that prints a dot and gives an alert on the mt4, I would like to add mobile notification alert as well.

Thing is I can't edit it since I have the ex4 only. With a little bit of searching, I realized that I can add an EA that give an alert when the indicator does using the iCustom function.

Tried using it but did not get it to work, would any one be willing to make it. If so, thanks in advance. I will attach the indicator below

<ex4 file removed>

Adel Basher: I have an indicator that prints a dot and gives an alert on the mt4, I would like to add mobile notification alert as well. Thing is I can't edit it since I have the ex4 only. With a little bit of searching, I realized that I can add an EA that give an alert when the indicator does using the iCustom function. Tried using it but did not get it to work, would any one be willing to make it. If so, thanks in advance. I will attach the indicator below
Such requests should be placed in the Freelance section and not in the forum.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Adel Basher: Tried using it but did not get it to work,

“Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          When asking about code
          Be precise and informative about your problem

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Reason: