Alert message

Alright I have a problem this morning. My trading system is not taking any orders but it was working perfectly yesterday and the other day even though our stop loss and take profit are good it seems like it is not able to take any orders. Currently I have buy orders where the TP price was higher on the y axis than the price of stop loss in the y axis but it didn't work and our stop loss and take profit have no errors in our alerts on tradingview. We are using Pineconnector as a bridge to send our alerts from tradingview to MetaTrader.  Here's the image picture of our errors of failed sent orders. Do you know what might be the solution to this problem ? 

Also one thing I noticed, is that he system is trying to send the same trade again when it doesn't work on the same time interval. Here's the picture of our errors

Alexis Autotte: Alright I have a problem this morning. My trading system is not taking any orders but it was working perfectly yesterday and the other day even though our stop loss and take profit are good it seems like it is not able to take any orders. Currently I have buy orders where the TP price was higher on the y axis than the price of stop loss in the y axis but it didn't work and our stop loss and take profit have no errors in our alerts on tradingview. We are using Pineconnector as a bridge to send our alerts from tradingview to MetaTrader.  Here's the image picture of our errors of failed sent orders. Do you know what might be the solution to this problem ? 

Also one thing I noticed, is that he system is trying to send the same trade again when it doesn't work on the same time interval. Here's the picture of our errors

If you are using a 3rd party tool to connect to TradingView, then I highly suggest you take it with them (3rd party tool support).

We will not be able to help you resolve issues with a 3rd party tool, nor is it allowed by forum policy.

PS! From the screenshots, it is obvious that the stops are totally wrong.

Actually that's what I did I'm waiting for their response 
Reason: