Chronic down voters. lol (Rant warning, be advised to laugh)

I just rechecked the code I uploaded yesterday and today about an hour ago they were both 1 and 2 vote 5 stars each. And then I rechecked a bit ago now they're averaged in such a way that someone had to have down voted both 1 star on each, at the same time. Is there a codebase critic amongst us that just downvotes everything out of spite? I hate to admit it, but I'm a little annoyed! :D It is laughable, though. I hardly every dislike or thumbs down someone else's work, unless it's incredibly offensive and the total opposite of contributing. Even then, I usually just ignore it.

I have noticed that most code, even excellent, free ones that have a lot of use, have crappy ratings. What's going on, y'all? lmfao. Got some angsty coders/traders out there. So now I'm changing my perspective that anything above 2 stars is actually 4 stars here. 

To disprove my paranoia, please show me a 5 star rated code/product. lol. "Everyone on the playground is getting close lined!"

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Nicholas C Weber:

I just rechecked the code I uploaded yesterday and today about an hour ago they were both 1 and 2 vote 5 stars each. And then I rechecked a bit ago now they're averaged in such a way that someone had to have down voted both 1 star on each, at the same time. Is there a codebase critic amongst us that just downvotes everything? I hate to admit it, but I'm a little annoyed! :D It is laughable, though. I hardly every dislike or thumbs down someone else's work, unless it's incredibly offensive and the total opposite of contributing. Even then, I usually just ignore it.

I have noticed that most code, even excellent, free ones that have a lot of use, have crappy ratings. What's going on, y'all? lmfao. Got some angsty coders/traders out there. So now I'm changing my perspective that anything above 2 stars is actually 4 stars here. 

To disprove my paranoia, please show me a 5 star rated code/product. lol.

I guess traders are looking for code that makes them rich. So, code that does not trade is useless hence the ratings. 

Laszlo Tormasi #:

I guess traders are looking for code that makes them rich. So, code that does not trade is useless hence the ratings. 

"Everyone that doesn't give me money on the playground is getting close lined!"

Also code base is used for developing code that trades, to my understanding. Any free code meant to trade hasn't tested well for me, but you can compile some pretty darn good code if you piece it together.

Nicholas C Weber:

To disprove my paranoia, please show me a 5 star rated code/product. lol. "Everyone on the playground is getting close lined!"

No problem discussing Codebase contributions in the forum.

But any discussions concerning products is not allowed.

So no-0ne can show you any 5 star rated products as they may be banned for promotion.

Reason: