monitor multiple MT4/5 accounts without Multiterminal

Hello

I am looking for some software that monitors the balance and other information.

I see that Multiterminal is not available for MT5, but even so, for MT4 it is only available if the broker offers it, and I want to monitor in real time several accounts of several brokers, both MT4 and MT5.

Regards and thanks.

yikess: I am looking for some software that monitors the balance and other information. I see that Multiterminal is not available for MT5, but even so, for MT4 it is only available if the broker offers it, and I want to monitor in real time several accounts of several brokers, both MT4 and MT5. Regards and thanks.

Not possible from a single terminal to connect to multiple accounts simultaneously. You will have to have multiple terminals open or keep switching between accounts.

You could probably code a Python script to scan over multiple accounts, by connecting to one account at a time and collecting the necessary information, before disconnecting and connecting to the next account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Not possible from a single terminal to connect to multiple accounts simultaneously. You will have to have multiple terminals open or keep switching between accounts.

You could probably code a Python script to scan over multiple accounts, buy connecting to one account at a time and collecting the necessary information, before disconnecting and connecting to the next account.

The Python option seems fine to me, but I'm not a programmer, do you recommend any service?

yikess #: The Python option seems fine to me, but I'm not a programmer, do you recommend any service?

This website offers a Freelance jobs section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

yikess:
Hello

I am looking for some software that monitors the balance and other information.

I see that Multiterminal is not available for MT5, but even so, for MT4 it is only available if the broker offers it, and I want to monitor in real time several accounts of several brokers, both MT4 and MT5.

Regards and thanks.

Some brokers offer their Introductive Brokers access to tools that can directly manage multiple accounts at the same time. These tools are unfortunately not developed by MetaQuotes and I don't know if posting their name is authorized on the forums. Besides, you would only be able to use them on certain accounts of the same broker.

However, there are some website that provide the same service, without being limited by the broker. Though they may not be regulated by MetaQuotes, and you'd have to use them at your own risk, even though some exists and function very well. Same goes for these: I don't know if I'm allowed to provide names for such services, and therefore won't, but you won't have any difficulty finding them online.

Yes, Everything is possible in Software....Only just needs to start thinking on it....
Reason: