Experts: Lazy Bot (Daily Breakout EA)

Lazy Bot (Daily Breakout EA):

- This Bot use stratery Breakout of Daily Bar, I tested for 3 Pair currency : GBPUSD, EURUSD, XAUUSD - Default setting is not sure the best, you can test for your parameter.

Author: Hung Nguyen

Great job my friend

Persevere and forward

I have a suggestion if there is a Virgin 2

I suggest that the lot be automatic and change according to the capital and the risk used

I think the results will be more than amazing

Well done

SHAFFEQ ALFARRAN #:

Great job my friend

Persevere and forward

I have a suggestion if there is a Virgin 2

I suggest that the lot be automatic and change according to the capital and the risk used

I think the results will be more than amazing

Well done

Thank you!

Calculate Volume has been already in the code. including fixedlot and risk of balance.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| CALCULATE VOLUME                                                 |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
// We define the function to calculate the position size and return the lot to order.
double CalculateVolume()
  {
   double LotSize = 0;
   int n;

if(isVolume_Percent == false)
     {
      LotSize = Inpuser_lot;
     }
   else
     {

LotSize = (InpRisk) * AccountFreeMargin();
      LotSize = LotSize /100000;
      n = MathFloor(LotSize/Inpuser_lot);
      Comment((string)n);
      LotSize = n * Inpuser_lot;

if(LotSize < Inpuser_lot)
         LotSize = Inpuser_lot;

if(LotSize > MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT))
         LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);

if(LotSize < MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT))
         LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);
     }

return(LotSize);
  }

With the default settings in test I don't see great results.

But even looking for a compromise, the music doesn't seem to change.

Anyway congratulations for writing the program and for your ability to do it!

I have been trying this EA for a week, and i found an error, not sure why

In XAUUSD, it keep open and close the pending order, at first, i thought it was because the limit from broker and they delete the order, but after i delete the EA, the order still there

And, maybe i can suggest and idea, if it used time filter, and the price already breakout, the EA will open limit order, so it still can get and opportunities if the price go back to the breakout zone

This EA work nice in very low spread broker and show a really nice profit when i'm doing a backtest, so, i will try this EA for this whole month

hi.. can i try ur EA? im new to EA things.. i tried download the EA but the final result is not really profitable... im not sure if i set the EA correctly..

Leonard Lyon #:

I have been trying this EA for a week, and i found an error, not sure why

In XAUUSD, it keep open and close the pending order, at first, i thought it was because the limit from broker and they delete the order, but after i delete the EA, the order still there

And, maybe i can suggest and idea, if it used time filter, and the price already breakout, the EA will open limit order, so it still can get and opportunities if the price go back to the breakout zone

This EA work nice in very low spread broker and show a really nice profit when i'm doing a backtest, so, i will try this EA for this whole month

Thanks for your comment, I think open limit order after price breakout is not effective (but I will try it). to get the good profit, we need to improve trailing stop as add "trailing trigger and trailing step" and increase Stoploss.

<Deleted>

Working with pending trades and trailing stops with little steps is the perfect recipe for making a "holy grail" EA profitable only into the tester.

Quality of history is too much important when you code functions that works by ticks and a single 0.1 pip can make huge difference. 

Try this EA on a forward test and then compare backtests, I'm almost sure that results will be very different.

Anyway, about the concept of your strategy, your surely did a great job, congratulations.

I'm using this Bot but I see one error. If one order was open in the account. This Bot can't be process well. << After run this bot , one order was open at Buy stop or sell stop position.  the next day , if order is still opening time . This EA can't be process well.>>. How to fix it? please........

San Htwe #:
I'm using this Bot but I see one error. If one order was open in the account. This Bot can't be process well. << After run this bot , one order was open at Buy stop or sell stop position.  the next day , if order is still opening time . This EA can't be process well.>>. How to fix it? please........
Hi San,
In my code, the next day, This EA just delete the pending orders, you can add code in order to Close all position orders before place new orders. Thanks
Reason: