ex4 decompiled - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, it is "safer" but it is still crackable by skilled hackers, but not by the "script kiddies".

As for those steps, step 4 is incorrect. It is not recompiled. It is already compiled. It's just further wrapped in encryptions and other protections (what they call the "cloud compilation", but the naming is inaccurate).

@Lorentzos Roussos, I did not understand your last question. Can you clarify?

I mean they compare the compiled output of the allegedly decompiled code to the original compiled output , or do they send it to the vendor to compare ? 

(im a total amateur "below" the IDE , sorry) 

@Lorentzos Roussos #: I mean they compare the compiled output of the allegedly decompiled code to the original compiled output , or do they send it to the vendor to compare ? (im a total amateur "below" the IDE , sorry) 

Who is "they"? If you mean MetaQuotes, they don't do anything. They just keep quiet.

However, what they sometimes do, if pressured, or if they find websites selling cracked products or offering cracking services, they try to have the lawyers send out "Cease and Desist" letters or they try to have the web providers block the site or try to have the domain names rescinded.

Is that what you are asking?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Who is "they"? If you mean MetaQuotes, they don't do anything. They just keep quiet.

However, what they sometimes do, if pressured, or if they find websites selling cracked products or offering cracking services, they try to have the lawyers send out "Cease and Desist" letters or they try to have the web providers block the site or try to have the domain names rescinded.

Is that what you are asking?

But this is an assumption because if they were communicating it to the vendors no vendor would come out and announce it to the rest . :) 

The question is can metaquotes decompile ?

Keith Watford #:

Nobody in this forum has ever supplied any proof.

People who have made these claims have claimed that they have proof, but when asked to prove that they have proof, they disappear.

Then , it’s strange that why ea north east way is every where now and I am not going to share the place that a lot of cracked or decompile products .<Deleted>

It is difficult to decompile to products on mql market place , but not like what you said ,  no proof . 
When you found an exactly the same result of ex4 and no need to get authorisation from mql market without dll . It is proof . 

Which mean , not even been cracked, must be decompiled and compile for the normal version(non marketplace version) 

Anyway good luck , look forward mql can do better on copyright issues. 

Yip Sin Hang #: When you found an exactly the same result of ex4 and no need to get authorisation from mql market without dll . It is proof . Which mean , not even been cracked, must be decompiled and compile for the normal version(non marketplace version).

Finding a "ex?" file that does not need authorisation is proof of "cracking". It is not proof of decompilation.

You don't need to decompile something in order to be able to crack it. Please read my previous posts on this thread.

Mark Penzer:

ex4 files seem to be getting decompiled and unlocked. Someone sent me an ex4 and then the mql4 file decompiled, the ex4 being recent. Market place EAs are also available via this service.

Does MT4 change it's encryption or is every ex4 now decompilable?

Anyway , the op mentioned a service , so i assume any findings can be reported to the desk ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: Anyway , the op mentioned a service , so i assume any findings can be reported to the desk ?
Strange how the OP started the thread and then never once wrote anything else.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Strange how the OP started the thread and then never once wrote anything else.

maybe he got decompiled xD , lol bad joke ... 

Yip Sin Hang #:
Then , it’s strange that why ea north east way is every where now and I am not going to share the place that a lot of cracked or decompile products .<Deleted>

It is difficult to decompile to products on mql market place , but not like what you said ,  no proof . 
When you found an exactly the same result of ex4 and no need to get authorisation from mql market without dll . It is proof . 

Which mean , not even been cracked, must be decompiled and compile for the normal version(non marketplace version) 

Anyway good luck , look forward mql can do better on copyright issues. 

As I said, " Nobody in this forum has ever supplied any proof."

In your posts, you have made claims but you have not offered any actual proof.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Finding a "ex?" file that does not need authorisation is proof of "cracking". It is not proof of decompilation.

You don't need to decompile something in order to be able to crack it. Please read my previous posts on this thread.

yea , I knew that . 

There are few ways to crack , if it’s from the market , just use dll to crack and use . 

Reason: