Orders not closed on Friday

Good afternoon, I would like to know the information if I have unclosed orders on Friday, can I turn off the computer and reopen on Monday without losing the orders that are still open. Thanks.

hulemos01: Boa tarde, Gostaria de saber a informacao se tenho ordens nao fechadas na sexta-feira, eu posso desligar o computador e reabrir na segunda- feira sem perder as ordens que ainda estao em aberto. Obrigado.
hulemos01: Good afternoon, I would like to know the information if I have unclosed orders on Friday, can I turn off the computer and reopen on Monday without losing the orders that are still open. Thanks.

You have posted in the English forum, so please write in English. Alternatively use the Portuguese Forum.

As for your question, it depends on what symbol you are trading. Most symbols have no trading during the weekend, while some do.

If you trading symbols that don't trade during the weekend, then they will hold their place and resume on Sunday/Monday depending on your brokers time-zone.

If the symbols do trade during the week-end, then you will need to continue monitoring them.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia

hulemos01:

Good afternoon, I would like to know the information if I have unclosed orders on Friday, can I turn off the computer and reopen on Monday without losing the orders that are still open. Thanks.

you can always turn-off your computer at anytime.

Positions are keep on the Broker, and the positions will NEVER be modified when you turn off the computer, including weekends, etc..