Out of memory

2022.11.21 22:49:05.649 Prev_CSM AUDCADm,H1: not initialized

2022.11.21 22:49:05.649 Prev_CSM AUDCADm,H1: out of memory

as any one had this kind of issue whet the indicator runs out of memory please advice how to resovle this kind of issues 

Files:
memory.PNG  94 kb

Richmond Chikotolo: 2022.11.21 22:49:05.649 Prev_CSM AUDCADm,H1: not initialized. 2022.11.21 22:49:05.649 Prev_CSM AUDCADm,H1: out of memory. as any one had this kind of issue whet the indicator runs out of memory please advice how to resovle this kind of issues 

Your code has bugs. It needs to be fixed. However, without seeing your code, we can only speculate about what you are doing incorrectly — maybe you're mismanaging arrays, maybe you're not releasing handles and objects correctly, or any number of reasons.

Please delete your copy/paste code and attach the file properly.

Don't paste it as plain text. It becomes unreadable, especially if it is so long.

Use the "+ Attach file" icon below the text field.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please delete your copy/paste code and attach the file properly.

Don't paste it as plain text. It becomes unreadable, especially if it is so long.

Use the "+ Attach file" icon below the text field.

please see the attached code

My strong guess is directed at the many calls to iCustom. I suspect that if the EA only trades one symbol the problem does not occur.

Carl Schreiber #:
My strong guess is directed at the many calls to iCustom. I suspect that if the EA only trades one symbol the problem does not occur.

yes but its a multiple currency EA supose to trade in 9 different pairs which one pair should controll the othere charts as master.  what could be the way out to correct this problem?

1. Control the memory usage in the TaskManager of Windows.
  2. Increase the memory of your PC .
  3. 9 different instances of your EA that are running in MT4 on its individual thread (install MT4 9 times). As far as I remember MT4 (other than MT5) puts all in one thread. If so one symbol can block all the others.

Carl Schreiber #:
  1. Control the memory usage in the TaskManager of Windows.
  2. Increase the memory of your PC .
  3. 9 different instances of your EA that are running in MT4 on its individual thread (install MT4 9 times). As far as I remember MT4 (other than MT5) puts all in one thread. If so one symbol can block all the others.

1. is fine

2. is also fine

3. am confused i dont understand 

Reason: