MQL5 - Object vertical line (OBJ_VLINE) does not draw on my chart

Just try to draw a Vertical line on BUY operation using BBands. I attach the code. Many thanks in advance

1. Do not rename your file to .txt. Keep it .mq5.

2.    int BollingerBands = iBands(_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, 2, PRICE_CLOSE);
       CopyBuffer(BollingerBands, 0, 0, 3, MiddleBandArray);

Perhaps you should read the manual, especially the examples.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick/OnCalculate (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
              Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 (2020)
              How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 (2020)
              MQL5 for Newbies: Guide to Using Technical Indicators in Expert Advisors - MQL5 Articles (2010)
              How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2010)

sergusmar: Just try to draw a Vertical line on BUY operation using BBands. I attach the code. Many thanks in advance
  1. In future, please attach your file properly as a ".mq5" file and not as a text file.
  2. Please describe in detail what it is you are trying to achieve and what the issue is for you.
  3. If possible supply screenshots to show what is happening and what you are expecting.
  4. Don't expect us to debug your code for you. Narrow down the issue to the section of code that is not behaving as you expect.

sergusmarJust try to draw a Vertical line on BUY operation using BBands. I attach the code. Many thanks in advance

In addition to the guidelines above, for the line to remain drawn on the chart, use different names, for example:

string obj_name = "VLine-" + TimeToString(iTime(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, 0));

Thanks to everybody and accept my apologies for my mistakes in showing the question.
Reason: