Terminal - Market Tab and Purchase Access

In the last few days, I cannot use an Indicator Purchased or download free via the MT4 Terminal Market.

The indicator(s) still show in the Navigator Market Folder, but I cannot load them, and they are "greyed out".

I have review all my MT4 settings and contacted one of the main Indicator's Author for feedback. without a solution.

There is small "Blue" Tab/Box that has appeared on the Market Heading in the Navigator Tree. Not sure what it is or if it is relevant.

It may be the activations were lost during some Windows updates.
You can delete those idicators and install them once again from Metatrader (in activations are enough because one activation may be used by this action).

---------------

read this summary post with everything related to activations collected.

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. How to buy a trading robot in metatrader market. How to test a trading robot before buying. It can be obtained using ordergetinteger and historyordergetinteger

Hi Sergey,

I think your suggestion is a strong possibility as there was a major Windows update over the weekend. I have the same problem with my two separate Broker Accounts, so I will wait and see for an update hopefully in the near future.

Once again thanks for the help,

Regards Warwick

The more chances the issue with the Build 1365 of MT4 which was update right on November 8.

All brokers with 1365 build is affected with the Market issue.

Market or empty or crashes the MT4 to down.

dvorak #: The more chances the issue with the Build 1365 of MT4 which was update right on November 8. All brokers with 1365 build is affected with the Market issue. Market or empty or crashes the MT4 to down.

Then don't use "beta" builds.

Reason: