Scripts: Closing All Open Orders

Closing All Open Orders:

This Script Closed All Open Orders At Once (Except Pending Orders)

Author: Muhammad Ali Akbar

not working file...bogus

@Anil Menon #not working file...bogus

There is nothing "bogus" about it, and it works just fine. Maybe you are are not using it correctly. It is a Script, not an Expert Advisor.

Can you add feature to make confirmation box before execute? Tq

DY. PROCESS #: Can you add feature to make confirmation box before execute? Tq

It's a Script. Placing it onto a chart is an act of manual confirmation in itself. Or are you perhaps using a shortcut Hotkey to activate it?

DY. PROCESS #: Can you add feature to make confirmation box before execute? Tq

Add the following line of code to the beginning of the script ...

#property script_show_confirm
You can place it just after the "#property strict" line.

This stuff doesnt work at all. I pasted it onto the MT4 script and dragged it to the chart few times, none of my trades are closed, finally have to closed trades manually one by one. It is a garbage tool.

W., Eddy #:
This stuff doesnt work at all. I pasted it onto the MT4 script and dragged it to the chart few times, none of my trades are closed, finally have to closed trades manually one by one. It is a garbage tool.

What is printed in the log (Experts and Journal) ? Please check and report it here.

It should work.

Alain Verleyen #:

What is printed in the log (Experts and Journal) ? Please check and report it here.

It should work.

This is what the errors says...Expert 'Close All Trade' is not custom indicator and will be removed

W., Eddy #:
did u enable auto trading ?

@conimo #: This is what the errors says...Expert 'Close All Trade' is not custom indicator and will be removed

That is obvious, because this is NOT a custom indicator. It is a Script, not an Indicator. Put it in the "Scripts" folder. Indicators cannot trade.

Reason: