Market tab is empty

I installed a fresh copy of windows 10, with IE 11 and suddenly the market tab gone empty.

I looked for solutions in this forum,,

I logged in using my username and password through terminal

I tried 2 other brokers

I tried deleting .dat files in community folder

nothing fixed the issue. in the Journal tab is shows me that I'm logged in, that's it.

The size of the market.dat file is around 5126 KB and doesn't go up because it's not loading.

I appreciate the help

Make sure that:

• that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see anything, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that:

• that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see anything, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
Idid all of the above mentioned, because I searched the forum before I post my issue, but nothing worked. I was abole to work around this by copying the market file from my laptop and replace it. But I can't find an official solution for this
Reason: