Attribute that an EA trade looks like a manual trade

Hi, is there a way to let a bot trade looks like a manual trade in mql4 and/or mql5? Somebody told that there is a "self" or "shelf" attribute when you place a trade with an EA but I didn’t find anything a out that. Thanks for any hint. 

Benjamin Greulich:
Hi, is there a way to let a bot trade looks like a manual trade in mql4 and/or mql5? Somebody told that there is a "self" or "shelf" attribute when you place a trade with an EA but I didn’t find anything a out that. Thanks for any hint. 

I doubt very much MQL4/5 has such a deceitful and shady attribute. Why do you need it?

Carlos Moreno Gonzalez #:

I doubt very much MQL4/5 has such a deceitful and shady attribute. Why do you need it?

I'm not sure if there is no such possibility. Okay, in the OrderSend() description here on this Website is no such attribute.

The reason is a signal I have. It is a Roboforex Copytrading subscription account, which Shows that every trade is manual but the Sender account is managed by a bot.

I'm interested why this account shows the trades as manual trades which is wrong. 

Benjamin Greulich #:

I'm not sure if there is no such possibility. Okay, in the OrderSend() description here on this Website is no such attribute.

The reason is a signal I have. It is a Roboforex Copytrading subscription account, which Shows that every trade is manual but the Sender account is managed by a bot.

I'm interested why this account shows the trades as manual trades which is wrong. 

Your signal is based on a cent account that isn't accepted as a paid signal here in MQL5.com, maybe that is the reason that confuses the system in the algo trading stats too.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your signal is based on a cent account that isn't accepted as a paid signal here in MQL5.com, maybe that is the reason that confuses the system in the algo trading stats too.

I don't think so, I have other Cent Accounts which shows the Algo rate correct. I think the trades which are placed by the Roboforex copytrade subscription don't have exactly this attribute 

Benjamin Greulich #:
I don't think so, I have other Cent Accounts which shows the Algo rate correct. I think the trades which are placed by the Roboforex copytrade subscription don't have exactly this attribute 

That could be it, yes.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

That could be it, yes.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/364915
Reason: