Hi everyone, what does "position stop out triggered" mean in the EA trading log?

Hello everyone, I am a beginner in EA trading. Today while backtesting a strategy I encountered a problem that I can't understand. the EA program aborts at the point in time on the picture.

But at that time there was still about 15000 in the account. The logs are as shown in the picture, can you tell me why this is happening. Is there any way to keep the EA trading until the money is 0?

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.
Files:
1.jpg  59 kb
2.jpg  51 kb

In means that you did not calculate your risk properly (using too high a volume/lots) and consumed too much margin (deposit load too high) and were stopped out before your free-margin became too low, according to the broker's contract specifications on margin call and stop-out percentage.

Fernando Carreiro #:
In means that you did not calculate your risk properly (using too high a volume/lots) and consumed too much margin (deposit load too high) and were stopped out before your free-margin became too low, according to the broker's contract specifications on margin call and stop-out percentage.
Thank you very much, it seems I still have a lot to learn about the basics of trading

asd d #: Thank you very much, it seems I still have a lot to learn about the basics of trading
You are welcome!

Hi guys, following up on this message, how can this be solved?

Javier Antonio Gomez Miranda #:
By understanding what margin is. And by learning the basics of position geometry as well as the relationship to your account balance and equity.

Javier Antonio Gomez Miranda #:

- learn basics

OR

- recharge you account and let experience talks again and again

Reason: