Disable the algo trading button in the OnInit() function

Hello ,

can someone can help me how to disable the algo trading button when launching the robot in the OnInit() function

thanks

nissijim: can someone can help me how to disable the algo trading button when launching the robot in the OnInit() function

That is not possible with normal MQL functionality. It is only possible via DLL calls to the Windows API.

The method for that is described in a CodeBase publication and in Articles ...

Code Base

How to Disable/Enable Auto/Algo-Trading in both MT5 and MT4.

Kailash Bai Mina, 2022.04.21 07:38

Just simple codes to Disable/Enable Auto/Algo-Trading in both MT5 and MT4. Of course, DLLs must be allowed, This cannot be done without DLLs

Articles

Using AutoIt With MQL5

Francis Dube, 2021.12.01 09:22

Short description. In this article we will explore scripting the MetraTrader 5 terminal by integrating MQL5 with AutoIt. In it we will cover how to automate various tasks by manipulating the terminals' user interface and also present a class that uses the AutoItX library.

Articles

Managing the MetaTrader Terminal via DLL

Sofiia Butenko, 2015.07.30 16:50

The article deals with managing MetaTrader user interface elements via an auxiliary DLL library using the example of changing push notification delivery settings. The library source code and the sample script are attached to the article.

Ok well noted boos, thank you very much i'll see the article 

nissijim: can someone can help me how to disable the algo trading button when launching the robot in the OnInit() function

If the code can easily disable trading, it could just as well enable it. Thus defeating the purpose of the button.

Reason: