Need Help to understand!

Greetings!

I hope someone can answer to my question!

Right now MT5 trading platform on my phone doesn't work.And they have moved to a new different one.So I had in balance -51.00 usd.

And I can even get in contact with customer service or what it calls,because messages undelivered to them.

What happens with this -51.00 USD? Does it deletes or getting bigger sum with minus?

Can someone please explain me ,what to do or what happens next?

Have you tried logging into your account via the desktop application? And what exactly do you mean by "moved to a new different one"?

Suren Khosravi #:
Have you tried logging into your account via the desktop application? And what exactly do you mean by "moved to a new different one"?

I have tried,so I can't even find a server where I was trading.The mt5 server is suspended,how they have send me a message,and after that I can't reach or contact with them.so they have moved to crypto trading exchange,it goes throught web.Something like that,like an update.

So that's why I want to know,what happens next.

Which broker do you deal with?

Quoc Cuong Tran #:
Which broker do you deal with?
I don't know which broker,because I was on LavaPrime Limited server.I even don't know how I can see with which broker I deal.

Anoyer #: I don't know which broker,because I was on LavaPrime Limited server.I even don't know how I can see with which broker I deal.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Tips to avoid being scammed …

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.06.07 14:40

Be it by fake agents, brokers, signals, or EAs, there is one weapon to beat them all — knowledge! Your knowledge is the key to prevent you from being scammed.

Invest and take time to improve your knowledge, to gain experience and improve your skills. Learn to do things for yourself and not to rely on others so much. You don’t have to be a master or even be very good at it, but the more you know and understand, the easier it will be for you to detect when something is not what it seems to be.

Learn how brokers work and how they are licensed and regulated. Learn about the different markets, trading conditions, types of accounts, leverage, and when you don’t understand something, ask first about it and get answers from different sources. Don’t just blindly accept things.

Learn to trade manually, even if you intend to use signals or EAs. You don’t have to be very good at it, but you need to understand all the different concepts of how orders are placed, how they are triggered, how to manage them, how to calculate and manage your risk, and all those pesky little details required to trade manually. Only then can you better evaluate the signals you wish to follow or the EAs you wish to use.

If you are going to hire someone to code your EA for you, then take some time to understand how coding works and some basic knowledge about it. Again, you don’t have to be good at it, but the more you understand, the easier it will be for you to communicate with the developer and provide valid, realistic requirement specifications and to understand how much work is involved as well as its value and how much to budget.

Also, learn to use the Strategy Tester properly and how to interpret the results. The better you understand it, and the more you use it, the easier it will be for you to evaluate the results from EAs you are considering.

So, in conclusion, don’t be a greedy idiot quick to jump onto anything “shiny”. Instead, be wise. Take your time. Invest in your knowledge and skills. Choose carefully.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Thank you for this wise answer and sharing this all!
Reason: