Do you trade or have you ever traded “Boom” and “Crash”? - page 6

Amazing Fernando, 
I have only got good results with BOOM 1000 M1 in last six months. My own strategy is to open a B0UY and a SELL next to each other at the top of the M1 chart , hedge the SELL with a BUY , a ( BUY ) just in case the spike jumps upward , but setting the Trailing Stop Loss 5000 points behind the SELL as it downtrends . 0.2 vol. makes $10 an hour on average ! 
I do manage this manually.
So with the possibilities of automation seeing what Derived mt5 are accomplishing with their spike catcher and sniper is convincing.
Since I am studying to master the automation for Boom 1000 M1 I do value your channel very much . Too much thanks for your charitableness toward public .What it can do for their banking is always justifiable .
I will be studying with your channel to get those last few notes on the difference between.  void. On tick.  or   void  OnTrade . I were busy with those meanings by study when my hard drive got blocked and the lost bit locker key made the drive inaccessible.thanks.

I think we can Take our hat off to <deleted>.
Paul Macques.
I have been able to do screen recording of the Boom 1000 and 500 and will maybe allowed by this forum to display my technical analysis.I have not completed the mql program language and are definitely heading to complete all the necessary for Boom 1000 automation.
Paul Macques 
Thanks Fernando ! 

Amos Tsopotsa #:

picked up a rudimental code that works on these asset classes will share tommorow

I actually discovered a very good strategy that works for these indices using ADX parameters without actually using the ADX value. But waiting for the right moment can be very long. I haven't found a bot that can do this and my code isn't working well. if anyone has a good idea of mql5 they can help with this

adg01 #:

I actually discovered a very good strategy that works for these indices using ADX parameters without actually using the ADX value. But waiting for the right moment can be very long. I haven't found a bot that can do this and my code isn't working well. if anyone has a good idea of mql5 they can help with this

I can only help if you share the code or the idea for the benefit of the community ,it seems most are trading these asset classes based on computer generated codes ,what ever it is you have in mind share your idea and let’s bridge the gape as long as it’s interesting to take my time 

Nice discussions

Thanks Amos for your contributions

Amos Tsopotsa #:
I have been working on this code using perceptron's ,i want to make this a multilayer so that is can give stable results for now you can try on demo, you can also optimize and get better settings, if you would want to test how this works just plug and play on all asset classes available on the broker using the 1 minute time frame ,my hope is to have a bigger community we can share ideas around this project. I am working on a MATLAB project around the same idea.

I am happy you are now agreeing with to trade 1 minute chart. 

I am trading buy only on Boom and
sell only on Crash.

<File deleted by moderator>

AttisCode #: I am trading buy only on Boom and sell only on Crash.

Please don't publish your trade history. That is considered advertising. Please remove the attachment.

Is there a way to manually backtest boom and crash (Not the strategy tester)?
I have used a forex simulator to backtest any fx symbols. But this one is only available for MT4 and the boom and crash Broker does not support MT4 so I can't use that.
How do you guys backtest boom or crash?

@Lukas Roth #: Is there a way to backtest boom and crash? I always used soft4fx to backtest any symbols. But this is only available for MT4 and *** does not support MT4 so I can't use that.How do you guys backtest boom or crash?

Yes, you can back-test them with real tick data, as normal, just like any other symbol on MT5.

Also, please remove the reference to the broker in your post as per the forum rules and request on my initial post.

Reason: