Tick data not able to access.

Hello I can not access history data for TICK chart. It was ok on Friday but on Monday close and Tuesday open history TICK data can not access. What problem can it be ??? Thank you.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
problem.png  308 kb

dataticktrade:
Hello I can not access history data for TICK chart. It was ok on Friday but on Monday close and Tuesday open history TICK data can not access. What problem can it be ??? Thank you.
From what I know, Tick data is directly linked to what your broker’s provide. It is therefore an issue related to your broker. You can also find tick data databases online or use tools to import them directly to MT4. Unfortunately, I do not know if allowed to provide suggestions on external tools on the forums. But you’ll find them pretty easily.

You can also try launching the PeriodConverter script.
Reason: