Sell Order won't open

Below is my code, sell order won't open (if statement) is the same as buy. I would like to arbitrage buy & sell. Are my Price1 & Price2 functions correct for arbitrage?

Your help will be appreciated!

extern double TakeProfit=5;
extern double StopLoss=5;

int MagicNumber=687346587;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Expert tick function                                             |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int CountSymbol(string Pair)
 {
  int NoSymbol=0;
  for(int Loop=OrdersTotal()-1;Loop>=0;Loop--)
  {
   if(OrderSelect(Loop,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
   if(OrderSymbol()==Pair)
   NoSymbol++;
  }
  return(NoSymbol);
 }

int CountPenOrders()
 {
  int Pending=0;
  for(int Loop2=OrdersTotal()-1;Loop2>=0;Loop2--)
  {
   if(OrderSelect(Loop2,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
   if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)
   if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP||OrderType()==OP_SELLSTOP)
   Pending++;
  }

return(Pending);
 } 

double Pips()
 {
  double PipPoint=0;
  double Digit=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);
  if(Digit==1||Digit==2||Digit==3){PipPoint=Point*10;}
  if(Digit==1||Digit==2){PipPoint=Point*100;}
  if(Digit==4||Digit==5){PipPoint=Point*10;}
  return(PipPoint);
 } 

void OpenTrade()
 {
  double TPBuy=Ask+TakeProfit*Pips();
  double TPSell=Bid-TakeProfit*Pips();

double SLBuy=Ask-StopLoss*Pips();
  double SLSell=Bid+StopLoss*Pips();

datetime Expire=TimeCurrent()+(60*15);

double Price1=(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK))/2;
  double Price2=(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK))/2;

double FinalPrice=1.0/(Price1*Price2);

if(FinalPrice)
  {
   if(CountSymbol(Symbol())<1)
   {
    int Buy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,0,0,0,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrBlue);
    bool SelectBuy=OrderSelect(Buy,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
    if(Buy>0)
    {
     bool BuyMod=OrderModify(Buy,OrderOpenPrice(),SLBuy,TPBuy,0,clrNONE);
    }
   }

{
    int Sell=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid-0.5*Pips(),0,SLSell,TPSell,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrRed);
    bool SelectSell=OrderSelect(Sell,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
    if(Sell>0)
    {
     bool SellMod=OrderModify(Sell,OrderOpenPrice(),SLSell,TPSell,0,clrNONE);
    }
   }

}

} 

void OnTick()
 {
  if(CountPenOrders()<1){OpenTrade();}
 }

1. On a five digit broker (5 digits/3 on JPY), a PIP is 10 points. On a four digit broker, a PIP equals a point.
    This is MT4, why not use the Predefined Variables Digits?
      double PipPoint=0;
      double Digit=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);
      if(Digit==1||Digit==2||Digit==3){PipPoint=Point*10;}
      if(Digit==1||Digit==2){PipPoint=Point*100;}
      if(Digit==4||Digit==5){PipPoint=Point*10;}
      return(PipPoint);
    Simplified
      return Digits % 2 = 0 ? Point : 10* Point;
  2.   double TPBuy=Ask+TakeProfit*Pips();
      double TPSell=Bid-TakeProfit*Pips();

double SLBuy=Ask-StopLoss*Pips();
      double SLSell=Bid+StopLoss*Pips();

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes.
      My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, average maximum spread = 134.
      My EURCHF shows average spread = 18 points, average maximum spread = 106.
      (your broker will be similar).
                Is it reasonable to have such a huge spreads (20 pip spreads) in EURCHF? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

3.   double FinalPrice=1.0/(Price1*Price2);

if(FinalPrice)

False is zero, non-zero is true. Always true.

4.     int Buy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,0,0,0,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrBlue);

A ticket is not a position index.

5. int Buy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,0,0,0,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrBlue);
        if(Buy>0)
        {

There is no need to open an order and then set the stops. Simplify your code - do it in one step. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 № 9 (2013)
              Is OrderSend() function now able to send ECN trades (with SL and TP) by itself? - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
              OP_BUY the same on Instant Execution and Market Execution? - MQL4 programming forum #2 (2014)
              Need help me mql4 guru add take profit to this EA - MQL4 programming forum #8 (2017)

6. Scalper8: Below is my code, sell order won't open (if statement) is the same as buy. 
       {
        int Buy=OrderSend(…
       }

{
        int Sell=OrderSend(…

If the count is zero, you open a buy. The count is now one and you won't ever open a sell. Why does this confuse you?

William Roeder #:
  1. On a five digit broker (5 digits/3 on JPY), a PIP is 10 points. On a four digit broker, a PIP equals a point.
    Simplified
  2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes.
                Is it reasonable to have such a huge spreads (20 pip spreads) in EURCHF? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

3. False is zero, non-zero is true. Always true.

4. A ticket is not a position index.

5. There is no need to open an order and then set the stops. Simplify your code - do it in one step. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 № 9 (2013)
              Is OrderSend() function now able to send ECN trades (with SL and TP) by itself? - MQL4 programming forum (2013)
              OP_BUY the same on Instant Execution and Market Execution? - MQL4 programming forum #2 (2014)
              Need help me mql4 guru add take profit to this EA - MQL4 programming forum #8 (2017)

6. If the count is zero, you open a buy. The count is now one and you won't ever open a sell. Why does this confuse you?

double FinalPrice=1.0/(Price1*Price2);

if(FinalPrice)

I'm confused, is it incorrect? Should I change it?

int Buy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,0,0,0,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrBlue);
    if(Buy>0)
    {

I'm using the following to avoid send error 130

William Roeder #:
    Simplified
  2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

3. False is zero, non-zero is true. Always true.

4. A ticket is not a position index.

5. There is no need to open an order and then set the stops. Simplify your code - do it in one step. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 № 9 (2013)

6. If the count is zero, you open a buy. The count is now one and you won't ever open a sell. Why does this confuse you?

{
    int Buy=OrderSend(…
   }

{
    int Sell=OrderSend(…

Thank you for the heads up minor mistakes..

if(FinalPrice)
  {
   {
    if(Buy>0)
    {
    }
   }

if(FinalPrice)
  {
   if(CountSymbol(Symbol())<2)
   {
    int Sell=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,0,0,0,"Scalper8",MagicNumber,Expire,clrRed);
    bool SelectSell=OrderSelect(Sell,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
    if(Sell>0)
    {
     bool SellMod=OrderModify(Sell,OrderOpenPrice(),SLSell,TPSell,0,clrNONE);
    }
   }
  }
 }
Reason: