Does anyone run MT5 on Pop_OS ? I got issues can't find similar topic

Hey, I installed MT5 on my Pop OS with wine. Seems to work fine, but when I try to login to MQL5.community it freezes and becomes unresponsive. I wanted to try some free indicators, but can't install them as they are only available on the market. I did install some other indicators/scripts which I downloaded manually and placed the scripts in MQL folder.

Does anyone using MT5 on linux have similar issues or any tips on how eventually debug/repair stuff with MT5?

Piotr Lenartowicz: Hey, I installed MT5 on my Pop OS with wine. Seems to work fine, but when I try to login to MQL5.community it freezes and becomes unresponsive. I wanted to try some free indicators, but can't install them as they are only available on the market. I did install some other indicators/scripts which I downloaded manually and placed the scripts in MQL folder. Does anyone using MT5 on linux have similar issues or any tips on how eventually debug/repair stuff with MT5? 

MT5 uses components from Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, so make sure you have those components installed too.

Fun a search on the forum, as I do remember posts about that, and also about using Wine on Linux.