Recover new Password for MQL5

After getting a new password for MQL5 ( https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten) I login and I am in MQL5. OK. I immediately after go to my trading platform and change my passport (tools-Options-community). As soon as I go to the Market on my trading platform to buy some product, I'm immediately requesting to login MQL5. And I get the message "login failed". I spent hours and hours, with various passwords. I always get that stupid answer. Can somebody help me?

Community tab in Metatrader?
Make sure that you use your forum login (and not your email).
Your forum login is philco-48 (because your profile page is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/philco-48 )

And try to restart Metatrader ...

Sergey Golubev #:
Community tab in Metatrader?
Make sure that you use your forum login (and not your email).
Your forum login is philco-48 (because your profile page is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/philco-48 )

And try to restart Metatrader ...

I tried with 3 different logins (philco-48, 4732BE05, and my email. None of them works. The funny thing is that when I got my first New password, I changed it on the platform on my laptop. And everything works perfectly. So I have one password on my laptop (that works) and another password on my desktop pc (that doesn't work).

Your login to Community tab is philco-48

Sergey Golubev #:
Your login to Community tab is philco-48

OK. I tried once more. I got a new Password (the latest is PFsFPCHU). Again I can login to Community, but once I want to go to the market, I get the message "login failed". In the meantime I have also changed my password on my trading platform. So where is the problem?

Philippe COSTE #:

OK. I tried once more. I got a new Password (the latest is PFsFPCHU). Again I can login to Community, but once I want to go to the market, I get the message "login failed". In the meantime I have also changed my password on my trading platform. So where is the problem?

If you fill Community tab in sucessful way so you can see about it in Metatrader journal: sucessfull or not.

If it is fine so you do not need to login anymore (to market tab or any).

But if you use MT4 so this MT4 platform is "hard thinking" concerning Community tab login (I am waiting for some minutes, and fatre that - I restart MT4 ..).
And it is almost immediately in case you are using MT5 for example.

I opened MT4, and I know that I already filled Community tab some/long time ago.
So, I went to the Market tab, and this tab did not recognize my login ...
After that - I waited, I switched to the other tab (to Signal tab, and it is ok), waited ... and finally this "hard thinking" MT4 recognized me in the Market tab.

----------------

After that I opened MT5, and this MT5 immediately recognized me, and I can go to Navigator - Market - My Purchases.

Sergey Golubev #:

I opened MT4, and I know that I already filled Community tab some/long time ago.
So, I went to the Market tab, and this tab did not recognize my login ...
After that - I waited, I switched to the other tab (to Signal tab, and it is ok), waited ... and finally this "hard thinking" MT4 recognized me in the Market tab.

----------------

After that I opened MT5, and this MT5 immediately recognized me, and I can go to Navigator - Market - My Purchases.

OK, but the trouble is that I'm using MT4, and not MT5

Reason: