One-Week Freeze of Earned Funds Enabled in Market and Freelance - page 2

Well I suppose if for the good of us all.

sacramental:

Honestly, that protection is exactly a good choice to prevent transactions from stolen debit card or credit card. Because, it was easily withdrawn in minutes. It was a vulnerability occurred at Mql5.

As a seller to share my idea, 7-day locked operation is more. It should be 3-4 days. During this time,  dubious transactions can be revealed by banks and financial institutions.

I quite agree with you

I agree since it's going to make the services better 

Did u change it back to instant payments?

I just got an instant payment. Or maybe because I worked with the client before?

Anyway, this is much better :)

Ahmed Soliman:
Did u change it back to instant payments?

I just got an instant payment. Or maybe because I worked with the client before?

Anyway, this is much better :)

Maybe project duration is > one week?

Alexander Puzanov:
Maybe project duration is > one week?
The project duration was 10 days. But is this the reason? The project just finished today and money released today too.

Ahmed Soliman:
The project duration was 10 days. But is this the reason? The project just finished today and money released today too.
Yep. Freezing start date now = 'Negotiation of requirements' date

Alexander Puzanov:
Yep. Freezing start date now = 'Negotiation of requirements' date

That's better.

Yeah I got too 3 instant payment because the job took 7 days 

I hope MQL5 decreases the fees , Or just remove withdrawal fees . Also to add Neteller it has 0% fees :)

Amine Ahsous:

Yeah I got too 3 instant payment because the job took 7 days 

I hope MQL5 decreases the fees , Or just remove withdrawal fees . Also to add Neteller it has 0% fees :)

i just finish my job.  a little good news,  now it is locked only for 5 days..  :-)

hope  can be  decrease more to 3 days  :-) 

Reason: