Changing the description of indicator_separate_window in Data Window

Hi everybody,

I am trying to organize the "Data Window" of Metatrader by adding some descriptions of indicator_separate_window. Please look at the following screenshot:

Data Window

As you can see, for the Market data there is a short description "EURUSD Daily" but for the separation for the indicators is a predefined "Indicator window" which following by number 1,2, etc depending on the numbers of indicators added to the chart.

Is it possible to customize these descriptions like: 

Customized Data Window

Any suggestions are highly appreciated 🙏 Thank you!

Cheers,

Zarik

Zarik: I am trying to organize the "Data Window" of Metatrader by adding some descriptions of indicator_separate_window. Please look at the following screenshot: As you can see, for the Market data there is a short description "EURUSD Daily" but for the separation for the indicators is a predefined "Indicator window" which following by number 1,2, etc depending on the numbers of indicators added to the chart. Is it possible to customize these descriptions like: Any suggestions are highly appreciated 🙏 Thank you!

No, chart sub-windows cannot have custom names.

Fernando Carreiro #: No, chart sub-windows cannot have custom names.

You can have multiple indicators on one sub-window.

Change the name of the indicator(s).

William Roeder #:

You can have multiple indicators on one sub-window.

Change the name of the indicator(s).

How about adjusting the description of the sub-window as it's illustrated in the original post picture? I couldn't find any connection between Indicator name and sub-window in the documentation. 

Zarik #:

How about adjusting the description of the sub-window as it's illustrated in the original post picture? I couldn't find any connection between Indicator name and sub-window in the documentation. 

You can't. Skip it

_MAHA_ #:
You can't. Skip it

Such a shame! Thank you for your answer anyway 🍻🙏

Reason: