My seller account stats incorrect

Hi, my signals seller account stats are not corrected because my initial deposit was 95$

You put $1096, I posed this problem to my courtier and he asked me to contact you for this, it also turns out that since I made a loss of $420 while I made a win over $200.

About limitations (the case when the special rules are used).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My Signals / Incorrect drawdowan statistics

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.08.31 15:19

MQL5 technicians have replied: We've analyzed this case and can say that the calculation is right. It's a very complex algorithm. For this signal balance operations were performed while trading orders were open, so special calculation rules were used. We can only advise not to perform balance operations with trading orders open.

Some more:

• the other stats calculation rules: in case of balance operations (deposit/withdrawal) with open trades so this balance operations may be ignored by the signal system (or may be not ... because most things are not disclosed ... but from what I see - yes, it was ignored); this action should protect potential subscribers because lot size for that are calculated based on deposit size also; means: if signal provider deposit/withdraw money from/to his trading account with open positions so his subscribers lose money because of that;
  • more - post  

--------------------

Besides, the brokers may archive some historical data on the way of balance operations.

Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
    Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
    • www.mql5.com
    How do i understand the reliability index for signal providers. Discussion about the signals is prohibited on the forum so i can only remind the following - from this thead:  metatrader 5 trading signals redefined  - are there any reliable signals providers. You can go to the signals page and sort the signals based on reliability for example

Loys Steve Dzene Tagne:
    Hi, my signals seller account stats are not corrected because my initial deposit was 95$
    You have an access to the signal's History table and must be able to export it to CSV for analysis.
    Reason: