Why is my EA seeing only 30 open charts

I opened 42 charts and attached my EA on all of them. But only 30 of the EAs (same EA) are sending me email alert. What happens to the EA on the remaining 12 charts?

macpee What happens to the EA on the remaining 12 charts?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

macpee:
I opened 42 charts and attached my EA on all of them. But only 30 of the EAs (same EA) are sending me email alert. What happens to the EA on the remaining 12 charts?

Give as much information as possible.

MT4 or MT5?

On your desktop or VPS, if VPS is it MQL5?

Keith Watford #:

Give as much information as possible.

MT4 or MT5?

On your desktop or VPS, if VPS is it MQL5?

Sorry for the short informationn. My EA is running on MT4. It is hosted on a virtual machine and not on MQL5 VPS. So I can say it is on a desktop. Also, it is a demo account.

macpee #:

Sorry for the short informationn. My EA is running on MT4. It is hosted on a virtual machine and not on MQL5 VPS. So I can say it is on a desktop. Also, it is a demo account.

So are you able to view the VPS? Are all the charts open? Are the EAs running?

Keith Watford #:

So are you able to view the VPS? Are all the charts open? Are the EAs running?

Yes all are running. All the charts are open.

macpee:

Modify the EA. Load on a single symbol. But let it check all the time and all the symbols. This is easier.

Reason: