Connect a signal and mt4?

Hey all. I now have a MQL5 account, an MT4 account, a broker and a signal on TG that I would like to follow and have MT4 trade automatically. Where do I start?

Oh - and bonus question: Where do I put the money that I want to trade with - MQL5, MT4 or the broker?

Thank you!

By the way - some of the trading tools here, say they only work on windows. I just bought iPad pro - what can I do, if anything?

Thank you!

Your MQL5 account here is for purchasing products and services in MQL5.com, is not a trading account nor has anything to do with your trading account or broker.

Your MT4 account is based on your broker, so contact them for any trading issues, depositing money for trading etc.

As for your telegram signal, you need a utility that translates telegram signals to MT4 account trades, but recommendations or discussion about them is not allowed in the forum, so you need to make your own search.

As for your ipad compatibility, MQL5.com Market products work only on desktop windows and Mac devices.

Eleni, you are my hero. Thank you. Simple as that - now I understand! 

So, if I do this on my husbands PC, I should be good to simply purchase a utility and I’m good to go?! YAY!

THANK YOU!

Oh, one more thing, where do I go to actually discuss and get recommandations for utilities when it’s not allowed here?

Thank you :)

Mette Glargaard #:

Oh, one more thing, where do I go to actually discuss and get recommandations for utilities when it’s not allowed here?

You should search in the Market and ask your questions to sellers or users of such products in their comments sections.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market

Reason: