The lot size of Provider vs lot size of Subscriber

Hi, I am looking for advice, as lot size do not match my expecation.

My Provider had 20K account with leverage 1:500.

I have 10K account with leverage 1:100.

Nevertheless if the provider set a trade in size of 0.38 lot, than the trade is copied as 0.03 lot.

I have 95% money in copy deposit. Spread copy is 0.5.

I seeking advice why the lot size is in such small ratio 0.38 to 0.03 when Provider account is 20K and my 10K.

Can this be by the leverage difference? Provider 1:500 and me 1:100?

Thanks for any help !!!

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Sergey Golubev #:
How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the advice. It helped and I was able to calculate the Total % value.

Can I have a question: How to increase the % vlaue?

How we can adjust copy of the trader with different leverage?

Is there any program we can use?

Best,

Zbysek

Zbysek #:

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the advice. It helped and I was able to calculate the Total % value.

Can I have a question: How to increase the % vlaue?

How we can adjust copy of the trader with different leverage?

Is there any program we can use?

Best,

Zbysek

Your problem is your smaller leverage and there isn't any option within MQL5.com signal settings to allow you to increase your lot size, apart from increasing your balance.

Thanks for the feedback

Is tere any Bot I can plag in and use to increase the lot size per trade automaticaly?

My odder aren't being placed by lots size of 0,01 , I deposited $23 other lots sizes from 1.00... are Denny due to insufficient fund how can I solve this problem?

5003743042 #:
My odder aren't being placed by lots size of 0,01 , I deposited $23 other lots sizes from 1.00... are Denny due to insufficient fund how can I solve this problem?

If you are getting insufficient funds error, the only solution is to increase your balance or your leverage.

Reason: