MT4 download

Hello, how do I download MT4 for windows? When I download and install a file from this link, it installs MT5 instead of MT4 https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader4.com
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC to receive the most powerful and convenient tool for technical analysis and trading in the markets. During the first launch, you will be prompted to open a free demo account allowing you to test all the features of the trading platform. MetaTrader 4 iPhone/iPad Millions of traders have already chosen MetaTrader 4...

remider: Hello, how do I download MT4 for windows? When I download and install a file from this link, it installs MT5 instead of MT4 

You can only download MetaTrader 4 from a broker. It is no longer available on MetaQuotes websites.

MetaTrader 4 is no longer being developed for several years now.

remider: , it installs MT5 instead of MT4

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly the "clean MT4" download link:
          MT4 download - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2019)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

Reason: