first i want to modify it to break even then after

First i want to modify the system into break even then after 30 pips in profit i want to carry it with 20 pips trail. 
if its gets worked with break even it wouldn't work with trailing or if its worked with trailing stop i would not work some  other condiotion.

Please help...

Mohammad Shahin: First i want to modify the system into break even then after 30 pips in profit i want to carry it with 20 pips trail. if its gets worked with break even it wouldn't work with trailing or if its worked with trailing stop i would not work some  other condiotion. Please help...
Help you with what?

Mohammad Shahin: after 30 pips in profit i want to carry it with 20 pips trail.

That makes no sense.  Most trails start at break even. If you trail at 20, your 30 is irrelevant.

Your break even is 30 pips but your trailing is 20 pips! So after 20 pips move in profit your tailing will start moving stop loss that means when price reached 30 pips your SL is already moved 10 pips for trailing! So it doesn't make sense! 

Maybe you want this, your trailing will not work until 30 pips. After 30 pips SL should moves in break even. From there if price moves more 20 pips that means 50 pips from open price then your trailing will start functioning. If this you can program this easily with conditions.

Mahadi Hasan Razu #:

Your break even is 30 pips but your trailing is 20 pips! So after 20 pips move in profit your tailing will start moving stop loss that means when price reached 30 pips your SL is already moved 10 pips for trailing! So it doesn't make sense! 

Maybe you want this, your trailing will not work until 30 pips. After 30 pips SL should moves in break even. From there if price moves more 20 pips that means 50 pips from open price then your trailing will start functioning. If this you can program this easily with conditions.

Thanks for reply.

Reason: