How To Respond to Freelance Jobs?

When I go to the Freelance tab and select a job I would like to apply for to develop a project for a customer I do not see a link or button to apply for the job.  How do I apply to develop a project in Freelance tab.  Note: I am registered as a Seller.

Alan Ray NorthamWhen I go to the Freelance tab and select a job I would like to apply for to develop a project for a customer I do not see a link or button to apply for the job.  How do I apply to develop a project in Freelance tab.  Note: I am registered as a Seller.

I too don't see it. It seems to be a current website bug or they have disabled the option temporarily. Given that it is the weekend, they will probably only address the issue on Monday.

Note to Moderators: Please inform the admin of this situation in the Freelance section.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I too don't see it. It seems to be a current website bug or they have disabled the option temporarily. Given that it is the weekend, they will probably only address the issue on Monday.

Note to Moderators: Please inform the admin of this situation in the Freelance section.

Thanks!  I will check again in a few days.

Hello, 
I have the same problem. I am currently finishing one job and I wanted to scout for another but I cannot apply on the jobs. This is something that is present at least two weeks. Please correct this. Thank you

I have checked just now and it is working for me.

Keith Watford #: I have checked just now and it is working for me.

Hello @Keith Watford! For me it is not! However, similarly to @Rade Nikolic, I too am also busy with a current job (only one job).

Could it be that those with jobs currently underway, are not able to apply to other jobs?

Could it be a new condition?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Hello @Keith Watford! For me it is not! However, similarly to @Rade Nikolic, I too am also busy with a current job (only one job).

Could it be that those with jobs currently underway, are not able to apply to other jobs?

Could it be a new condition?

I have no jobs currently underway so maybe a new condition or something else.

Alan Ray Northam #: I have no jobs currently underway so maybe a new condition or something else.

Given that there is no common factor, then it seems then that something else is the cause of the issue.

Just an extra note. I also tried connecting via different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari on Desktop and iOS Mobile) but they all had the same issue.

Good to know!

Well I see that a new job posted on freelance has had 15 applicants all with varied amounts of jobs in progress (free to loaded).

So i can't even guess why you are having this problem.

I doubt that admin will be likely to do anything until after the weekend.

Reason: