Limiting an mql5 EA to one direction only

Hello, I have used the metaeditor 5 to create an EA, I can't code, the EA works well but I would like to be able to limit it to trading in only one direction based in my bias to where the markets headed 

Could someone please advise me on what I would need to put into the existing code to make that happen 

TIA! Matt

DJ4D :
Hello, I have used the metaeditor 5 to create an EA, I can't code, the EA works well but I would like to be able to limit it to trading in only one direction based in my bias to where the markets headed 

Could someone please advise me on what I would need to put into the existing code to make that happen 

TIA! Matt

You have three ways:

1. Learn to program yourself
  2. Hire someone on Freelance
  3. Explore An attempt at developing an EA constructor
An attempt at developing an EA constructor
An attempt at developing an EA constructor
  • www.mql5.com
In this article, I offer my set of trading functions in the form of a ready-made EA. This method allows getting multiple trading strategies by simply adding indicators and changing inputs.

DJ4D:

TIA! Matt
What do you mean "trading in only one direction"?

_MAHA_ #: What do you mean "trading in only one direction"?
Meaning only allowing buy/long orders or only sell/short orders.

Always buying is a loosing strategy. Always selling is also a loosing strategy.