Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by Volumes"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Volumes has been published:

Here is a new article from our series about learning how to design a trading system based on the most popular technical indicators. The current article will be devoted to the Volumes indicator. Volume as a concept is one of the very important factors in financial markets trading and we have to pay attention to it. Through this article, we will learn how to design a simple trading system by Volumes indicator.

In this part, we will design a blueprint for each strategy, the reason for the blueprint design is to help us organize what we want to do to create a trading system. This step is very important and essential to arrange our ideas in addition to identifying what we want to do step by step.

First, we will create a blueprint for a simple trading system that will generate the Volumes indicator current value only as a comment on the chart. We need the system to check the volumes indicator values in every tick and then return the current value on the chart as a comment. The following is a step-by-step blueprint to create this trading system.

Simple vol blueprint

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences..

nail sertoglu #:
Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences..

Thanks for your comment and I hope that you find it useful.

I was just thinking about the volume indicator as a strategy. I thank you for confirming my thoughts. 

Sibusiso Steven Mathebula #:
I was just thinking about the volume indicator as a strategy. I thank you for confirming my thoughts. 

You are welcome

Mohamed Abdelmaaboud #:

Thanks for your comment and I hope that you find it useful.

can we have iMA function of volume like below 

int MA_VolDef = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, Averaging_period, 0, MODE_SMA, VolDef);

I mean that with such a I may catch the moving average of volumes and so compare it to decide to open order or not on volume changes.

What I understand in this calculation, Changes is constant in everything someone is doing in life.. that's why it goes up and down

nail sertoglu #:

can we have iMA function of volume like below 

I agree. That's a better way.

BTW,  Mohamed, why don't you use iTickVolume() function instead of the indicator? And I think you have typos in the names: Price5Vol_-_Uptrend.mq5, PricetVol_-_Downtrend.mq5, MAaVol_Strategy.mq5

very nice article on the Volume, I like it !!!

I highly recommend Mr Mohamed for these online services. Talented and very caring.
THANKS

Eddoh Symphorien YAPI #:
very nice article on the Volume, I like it !!!

I highly recommend Mr Mohamed for these online services. Talented and very caring.
THANKS

Thanks a lot for your kind comment.

Reason: