please give me a help - page 2

mfpg
mfpg  
Vladimir Karputov #:

You forgot to link the 'iMA1_UJ_H,iMA2_UJ_H' arrays:

Also, you didn't check: You don't check the result of handle creation. You must put a handle check.

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I don't want to show those two lines (iMA1_UJ_H, iMA2_UJ_H), I just want to show usdBuffer of the comparison result of those two average lines.

My key problem is that after comparing the results, it reports overflow. Could you please test the program I originally posted and help me identify what is causing the overflow.

Vladimir Karputov
mfpg # :

Actually, I don't want to show those two lines (iMA1_UJ_H, iMA2_UJ_H), I just want to show usdBuffer of the comparison result of those two average lines.

My key problem is that after comparing the results, it reports overflow. Could you please test the program I originally posted and help me identify what is causing the overflow.

Your desire does not affect anything: you MUST link the arrays.

If it is an indicator array - you link it with 'INDICATOR_DATA', if it is an auxiliary array - with 'INDICATOR_CALCULATION'.

So, the homework remains the same: you MUST add two arrays (auxiliary) - these arrays will store the iMA values.

Add: Well, or at least carefully read !!!  already has it all!!!

please give me a help
please give me a help
  • www.mql5.com
Good morning. I wrote a code, but MT5 tell me ——2022.06.07 10:03:04.912 ask (USDJPY,H1) array out of range in 'ask...
_MAHA_
_MAHA_  
mfpg #:

Line number is shown in the message when you get that error, so go to that line and check whats wrong... perhaps by start commenting