Experts: VIDYA N Bars Borders Martingale

VIDYA N Bars Borders Martingale:

Martingale based on custom indicator 'VIDYA N Bars Borders'

VIDYA N Bars Borders Martingale

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Error
Terminal build : 3262 (19 April, 2022)

Failed to create handle of the iCustom indicator for the symbol EURUSD/Period_M1, error code 4802

Any idea?

Dr. Zaman Khan # :

Error
Terminal build : 3262 (19 April, 2022)

Failed to create handle of the iCustom indicator for the symbol EURUSD/Period_M1, error code 4802

Any idea?

The terminal tells you in human language: "User! You are very inattentive and you HAVE NOT SET THE USER INDICATOR!"

Vladimir Karputov #:

The terminal tells you in human language: "User! You are very inattentive and you HAVE NOT SET THE USER INDICATOR!"

No sir, it wasn't the case, right folder

Recompiled using an older version, it worked

Thanks for the effort to answer the query.

Dr. Zaman Khan # :

No sir, it wasn't the case, right folder

Recompiled using an older version, it worked

Thanks for the effort to answer the query.

Show a screenshot of the folder with the indicator, please.

Indicator, after compiled in an older version of MT5

Do this: clear two log files (the "Experts" tab and the "Log" tab). Attach advisor.

After that, show two log files.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Do this: clear two log files (the "Experts" tab and the "Log" tab). Attach advisor.

After that, show two log files.

its working good as it is now.
let it run, the previous errors has been resolved, by compiling both expert and indictor in an older terminal.

then its golden.

has been running over 24 hours, profit gained +1.6% in term of equity. Balance is higher as there is open floating trades.

Been running for a week now

On volatile pairs, so far still showing reasonable results.

Good job @Vladimir Karputov 

Hello, I like your EA although on the version I have the sell's do not martingale I have set to 0.01 and multiply 3 and all sells are 0.01 the buys actually multiply I don't think I did anything wrong could you look into this and fix it? Or do I just have an older version?
Files:
2022-08-14.png  255 kb

I downloaded this EA and when backtesting it shows error of Maximum Number of Position.

Log file attached. EA run on MT5 build 3552.

Files:
20230118.log  2079 kb
Reason: