Unspecified Error - page 3

Hi, experienced the same error and now none of my MT4 platforms are opening - MT4 just opens for a split second and then closes again..very detrimental to my trading (have a number of open positions)  - first time this happens in 7 years trading on MT4! 

Jacobus Van Schoor #:
Hi, experienced the same error and now none of my MT4 platforms are opening - MT4 just opens for a split second and then closes again..very detrimental to my trading (have a number of open positions)  - first time this happens in 7 years trading on MT4! 
Same here..must be a hack of MQL5 VPS

I am getting 'unspecified error'and unable to access mt4. What is happening?

I am getting the same problem - highly frustrating and if I end up losing money, I certainly hope that MQL5 will refund me!

I got a message from MQL5. I raised a ticket. They want us to check now.

Can you guys check?

Rizmy Muthalif #:
I got a message from MQL5. I raised a ticket. They want us to check now.

Can you guys check?

The problem is solved. you need to re-install the MT4 then it will works fine.

Yes.

IT WORKS NOW.

Agree, it now working

Installed a clean mt4 client build 1356 5 May 2022 today 2022-06-06 22:00 CT

Prior setup (before 2022-06-05 still errors out and cannot use.

Next step is to salvage any proprietary work from old data folder, everything else will be brand new.

Strike the last part about salvaging from prior data folder, I'm taking no chances, all my work is backed up, so I am going in clean.

I have a same problem here. What will I do with it?   Uninstall MT4 and re-install it?   If not, how to solve this problem?   Please let me know.   Thanks. 
Reason: