metatester always use vitural eth in Win11 can't use local Farm network

I upgrade to win11 get some problem as I use metatester Agent Manager I found that It always use the  Hyper-V  vEthernet ip to connect other client.

In MetaTrader search agents I can find local agent in   vEthernet ip and other device in their ip. But can't run with those resource ..

Any ideal to remove   Hyper-V  vEthernet  device or choose the right hardware eth to use in metatester Agent Manager. 

PS

I have try to close all relative windos functions but this  vEthernet still in my pc .... ><

SungSungE: I upgrade to win11 get some problem as I use metatester Agent Manager I found that It always use the  Hyper-V  vEthernet ip to connect other client. In MetaTrader search agents I can find local agent in   vEthernet ip and other device in their ip. But can't run with those resource .. Any ideal to remove   Hyper-V  vEthernet  device or choose the right hardware eth to use in metatester Agent Manager. PS  I have try to close all relative windos functions but this  vEthernet still in my pc .... ><

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hyper-V problems and minimum requirements for MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents!

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.01.20 02:50

Further testing on my part has revealed that one can also work around the Hyper-V problem by using the command line interface to Install the Agents instead of the automatic method.

One just needs to uninstall all the automatically generated agent services (via the "MetaTester 5 Agents Manager") and then install them manually one by one (or with a batch file), using "MetaTester64.exe" command line parameters.

Use a port starting with 2000 incrementally in order to be congruent with the original setup and remember to use IP address 127.0.0.1 instead.

MetaTester64.exe /install /address:127.0.0.1:port /password:MetaTester

Reason: