Urgent reply needed please!

Hi, 

i just designed a high frequency ea that's taking trades with lightening speed. My problem is that its alreday taken over 20000 trades and will take 50000 more in next few hours.

My Trading terminal and journal is full and now my Laptop if starting to slow down even after being a  highly sophiscticated laptop. Look s like laptop will soon go faulty with this sped of orders.

I need to get rid of journal and hostroy enteries  in my traidng erminal.

can somebody please guide me here?

pcindia:

Hi, 

i just designed a high frequency ea that's taking trades with lightening speed. My problem is that its alreday taken over 20000 trades and will take 50000 more in next few hours.

My Trading terminal and journal is full and now my Laptop if starting to slow down even after being a  highly sophiscticated laptop. Look s like laptop will soon go faulty with this sped of orders.

Be careful, live brokers can have limits on trading volume (likely daily limits, which this EA will exceed).

Christian Berrigan #:

Be careful, live brokers can have limits on trading volume (likely daily limits, which this EA will exceed).

Thanks Christian, This I didnt know. thanks

pcindia:

Hi, 

right click on the journal and select delete.

Go to your folder that stores old journals and delete them.

Christian Berrigan #:

right click on the journal and select delete.

Go to your folder that stores old journals and delete them.

Thanks Christian, and for Histoy, you can select an eariler date range when accoutn hadnt started.! Then the history disappears

Reason: