How to stop a Signal ?

Is there a way to stop the signals withouth clicking unsubscribe?

Also i need to know why when i copy someone it's not oppening the right ammount of lots. It opens 11 lots instead of 0.1 (and that is a LOT) almost wiped my account!

Bahamut:

Is there a way to stop the signals withouth clicking unsubscribe?

Also i need to know why when i copy someone it's not oppening the right ammount of lots. It opens 11 lots instead of 0.1 (and that is a LOT) almost wiped my account!

In MT, go to Signal Options and unclick the option that says you agree to the terms of the signal service. That will stop it without having to unsubscribe.

As for the lots issue, that sounds like a massive increase in lot size!! Are you using a cent account? Is the signal? What are the differences in your balance and leverage compared to the signal?

Cheers

You can stop signal subscription here by press suspend button. Please post to the Servicedesk with terminal logs.

i think for the lot size it might be your percentage of risk you allocated for your trades

Hello it is a cent account, i got scared because i didn't know the cent accounts multiplicates your money by 100 and so the lots. I use 95% of my balance inside metatrader.

The leverage is the same (1:500), but my balance is much higher that is why i got scared... because i saw his balance is 2000usd but the real thing is that he is using 2000/100 = 20USD !!

Seems like a risky inversion. 

yes - it seems a lot of signal providers are using a small starting balance and taking big risks to get a high growth rate to attract subscribers- they take 10dollars to 100dollars (but it shows up as 1000dollars to 10,000dollars on the cent accounts) and its a 1000% growth on the account- check the broker on the signal  - it shows if its a cent account

Yup, have to be very careful with cent accounts on signals. They can be very hard to spot too. Sometimes they show up as USC (US CENTS) in the balance, other times they don't and you need to have a look at the server the signal is on. That can sometimes give you a hint as it might have something like "cent" or "nano" in the server name. 
Reason: