Discussion of article "Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 100): Making improvements in handling extended standard graphical objects"

New article Graphics in DoEasy library (Part 100): Making improvements in handling extended standard graphical objects has been published:

In the current article, I will eliminate obvious flaws in simultaneous handling of extended (and standard) graphical objects and form objects on canvas, as well as fix errors detected during the test performed in the previous article. The article concludes this section of the library description.

Compile and launch the EA on the chart:

As we can see, each form object's ZOrder value is equal to zero immediately after the creation but graphical objects are still built "under them". Changes in each object's ZOrder value are performed "in a circle" — no more than the number of form objects on the chart (counting from zero). Any constructed graphical object always appears "below" the GUI objects, and their relative position remains unchanged, which means that they are correctly distributed in the list according to the values of their ZOrder property. Finally, the composite graphical object is now correctly limited to the edges of the screen and is not distorted regardless of the location of its pivot points. Like other graphical objects, it is drawn below the form objects.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Thanks. Very informative.

From me also a big thank you for all your work in that series (100 articles!)

Jagg #:
From me also a big thank you for all your work in that series (100 articles!)
Thank you! Everything for all of you.