Default MT5 EA ??

Hello, i'm new to Meta Trader, i see there are lot of EA's but i have one simple question, when pressing the "AutoTrading" button, wich is the default EA that Metatrader is using?

Thank you. 

Bahamut:

Hello, i'm new to Meta Trader, i see there are lot of EA's but i have one simple question, when pressing the "AutoTrading" button, wich is the default EA that Metatrader is using?

Thank you. 

Hi Bahmut,to run an EA you need to add it on chart manually, just drag and drop on chart from the navigator panel. So you choose which one.

Rosiman:
Hi Bahmut,to run an EA you need to add it on chart manually, just drag and drop on chart from the navigator panel. So you choose which one.
Thanks, yes that works, but my question is different, what i want to know is the default trading strategy that MetaTrader uses when installing it by default, you can run autotrade on a demo account and it seems to work without installing any EA.

Bahamut:
Thanks, yes that works, but my question is different, what i want to know is the default trading strategy that MetaTrader uses when installing it by default, you can run autotrade on a demo account and it seems to work without installing any EA.
The platform works either demo or real but as default you dont have any EA running. You have to trade manually or attach to chart an Expert. Just enabling auto trade nothing happens.

Rosiman:
The platform works either demo or real but as default you dont have any EA running. You have to trade manually or attach to chart an Expert. Just enabling auto trade nothing happens.
I got it! Thank you!!

Bahamut:
I got it! Thank you!!
you are welcome
Reason: