MetaEditer unable to open mgh

Hi,

Newbie trying to connect Excel to MetaTrader using XlsGate Dll and mgh.

I keep getting compiler error.

 can't open "C:\Users\Devigan\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702\MQL4\include\xlsgate.mgh" include file    ExcelTest.mq4 

I can see the file in that location but MetaEditor cannot open it??

Am using a version 4.00 build 765 metartrader and  MetaEditor version 5.00 Build 1035

see attach for details
Files:
file.jpg  9 kb
MadEditer.jpg  7 kb
devigan:

Hi,

Newbie trying to connect Excel to MetaTrader using XlsGate Dll and mgh.

I keep getting compiler error.

 can't open "C:\Users\Devigan\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702\MQL4\include\xlsgate.mgh" include file    ExcelTest.mq4 

I can see the file in that location but MetaEditor cannot open it??

Am using a version 4.00 build 765 metartrader and  MetaEditor version 5.00 Build 1035

see attach for details

Hi

Sorry, your pic is far too small to see what you're trying to show but I'd say you have a typo. The include statement should be xlsgate.mqh. Looks like you've typed mgh 

Filter:

Hi

Sorry, your pic is far too small to see what you're trying to show but I'd say you have a typo. The include statement should be xlsgate.mqh. Looks like you've typed mgh 

Thanks
devigan:
Thanks
Welcome :)