MACD Sample_1

Good day Everybody,

I was just reading, 'Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot', and it referred to a ready-made EA, 'MACD Sanple'. The article then went on to give instruction about installation of the Automated Optimizer and gave the following instructions:

• copy MACD Sample_1.mq4 into the 'expert' folder of the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal preliminarily installed and connected to the Internet; and
  • copy the folder together with the installed MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal to a new location.

Could someone please help me understand if the author is referring MACD Sample_1 to MACD Sample? Or, is MACD Sample_1 is a newer version of MACD Sample.

Also, how do we copy MACD Sample_1 to the 'Expert' folder, and copy the folder together with the installed MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal to a new location?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers! 

Hi again,

I think I just figured what is meant by "copy MACD Sample_1.mq4 into the 'expert' folder" . I opened MetaEditor and copied MACD Sample into a new EA and created that as MACD Sample_1. I had that compiled and its now in the EA folder of the Terminal's Navigation section.

If that is correct, now I need to know how to "

• copy the folder together with the installed MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal to a new location.". 
Thanks again. Cheers!