Download MetaTrader 5

Can't connect MQL5 with another MT4 account

To add comments, please log in or register
Vasilis
Vasilis  

Greetings, I am a begineer trader.

My problem is that my MQL5 programs only work with the MT4 account i had when i purchased them. When I created a new MT4 account, MQL5 account would connect, but the expert advisors wouldn't work as intended, even if the "smiley face" was happy on the graphs mounted...

So I can't use the MQL account for more than 1 MT4 account? Please help :) 

vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
You have to Install mt4 on several directory , you can't run more than 1 account on one mt4 or mt5 , if I understand your mean , so you can take photo of your problem .
Vasilis
Vasilis  
soubasa:
You have to Install mt4 on several directory , you can't run more than 1 account on one mt4 or mt5 , if I understand your mean , so you can take photo of your problem .
So I install a new MT4 in another directory on my PC and then do the procedure ?
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  
of course , what do you want it , if you want to tack back test of several ea together , you need more than one mt4 
Vasilis
Vasilis  
soubasa:
of course , what do you want it , if you want to tack back test of several ea together , you need more than one mt4 
Ok thanks for your assistance 
vahid jannati
vahid jannati  

I wish I can help you

your always welcome . 

Vasilis
Vasilis  
Apparently it wont work. What I did was set up MT4 on another directory within windows 7 and it wouldn't work, still the same error MQL connects with new account but EA's wont start. Can someone assist me ?

hi goodday

why is my purchased indicator not appearing on the purchase column on mt4 terminal

pls guide me tq

To add comments, please log in or register