Logging in problem

I can log into my MT4 account on my home laptop but when I enter the same account number and password on my work laptop, it still states 'invalid account"? Can anyone help? Is there no Customers Service facility on the site?

vwaldek:
I can log into my MT4 account on my home laptop but when I enter the same account number and password on my work laptop, it still states 'invalid account"? Can anyone help? Is there no Customers Service facility on the site?

Hi

Most "customer service" is handled in the forums by mods and our wonderful members :) Or you can escalate a query to the Service Desk (link in the left menu of your profile page) but that may take longer, especially on weekends.

As for your problem, are you using the same IP address on both machines? If not, try going into your Settings->Security (from your profile page) and make sure all options under "Binding to IP address" are switched off. Try again and let us know how you go.

Cheers

Filter:

Hi

Most "customer service" is handled in the forums by mods and our wonderful members :) Or you can escalate a query to the Service Desk (link in the left menu of your profile page) but that may take longer, especially on weekends.

As for your problem, are you using the same IP address on both machines? If not, try going into your Settings->Security (from your profile page) and make sure all options under "Binding to IP address" are switched off. Try again and let us know how you go.

Cheers

It's a different IP address so I'll try that. Many thanks for your help!

vwaldek:
It's a different IP address so I'll try that. Many thanks for your help!
Welcome mate. Let us know how you go

vwaldek:
It's a different IP address so I'll try that. Many thanks for your help!I tried this but it did not work. Out of interest, I tried to change my password. When I entered the p/word that I successfully use on home laptop, it stated wrong password?

I tried this but it did not work. Out of interest, I tried to change my password. When I entered the p/word that I successfully use on home laptop, it stated wrong password?

vwaldek:
I tried this but it did not work. Out of interest, I tried to change my password. When I entered the p/word that I successfully use on home laptop, it stated wrong password?

OK, please let me know your password. Just kidding :)

I suggest logging out, then when you go to log back in, click "Forgot it?" next to the password and reset it that way

Reason: