Error 132

Hello everyone,
I'm new in the community and I am writing because I have a problem with the opening time.
For example with the DJI, the first bar daily after the close of the market opens at 00:00, but my broker opens 01: 00.
The problem is that I use an EA that opens only at the beginning of a bar, then tries to open the position at 00:00, but finding the market closed metatrader me returns error [market closed].
Assuming that I can not write in mql4 wanted to ask you if you could help me out to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance

Morningbull:
Hello everyone,
I'm new in the community and I am writing because I have a problem with the opening time.
For example with the DJI, the first bar daily after the close of the market opens at 00:00, but my broker opens 01: 00.
The problem is that I use an EA that opens only at the beginning of a bar, then tries to open the position at 00:00, but finding the market closed metatrader me returns error [market closed].
Assuming that I can not write in mql4 wanted to ask you if you could help me out to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance
Change broker

very helpful your comment

Morningbull:
very helpful your comment

Yes, His comments is right, you should change the broker, because till now I did not get this type of broker which opening time count from 1.00 instead of 0.00

Thanks. 

Ok, thank you