Investor password

Someone asked me to give him my investor password. Is it safe to give it away? Why not just look at the stats in my signals?

trade_it:
Someone asked me to give him my investor password. Is it safe to give it away? Why not just look at the stats in my signals?

You can give investor password, no problem.

Some people never trust on screenshot, signal due to scam brokers etc.

If you give him investor password, he will be able to login in your account and can monitoring everything on live, but investor pass never allow to operate anything inside the account, this is just for monitoring.

Never mind, frankly sharing, some people always looking for free. So, if you give the investor pass, he will be able to see about all the entry, exit, TP, SL etc. and can copy to his own account free of charge, ha ha haaa.

Take care. 

nirob76:

You can give investor password, no problem.

Some people never trust on screenshot, signal due to scam brokers etc.

If you give him investor password, he will be able to login in your account and can monitoring everything on live, but investor pass never allow to operate anything inside the account, this is just for monitoring.

Never mind, frankly sharing, some people always looking for free. So, if you give the investor pass, he will be able to see about all the entry, exit, TP, SL etc. and can copy to his own account free of charge, ha ha haaa.

Take care. 

Thank you :-)

trade_it:
Thank you :-)
Welcome Buddy.

Depending of situation

indeet:
Depending of situation
You are right. I never shared my investor pass with unknown person but always sharing with my circle.

Use signals service with good statistics to share your trade system.

alexey_pak:
Use signals service with good statistics to share your trade system.
He is using signal but some one can't trust on his signal stats, that's why asking for investor password, But I am also agree with you, signal stats is enough, why should give the investor pass to unknown person.
Reason: